Date: May 14, 2012
Time: 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PT)
Place: Weber Shandwick
875 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
The book details how to integrate diverse marketing disciplines from PR and advertising to social media and direct marketing in a full-scale multichannel program.
This training provides useful tips on:
- How to form your marketing round
- What are the best methods to develop an integrated multichannel marketing program
- Which approaches work best based on your marketing round’s strengths
- How to measure your results
- How to integrate social media
- Best practices based on panel and attendee experiences
Gini Dietrich leads off with her opening keynote on breaking down silos and transforming corporate culture to empower integrated marketing.
Geoff Livingston follows with a training on multichannel marketing approaches and selecting tactics.
Finally, the two authors, Adam Keats (Weber Shandwick), and Terra Dankowski (Cision) form a panel to discuss best practices in integrated multichannel marketing programs.
The event concludes with a networking reception with cocktails and hors d’ouvres. Every attendee receives a autographed copy of Marketing in the Round.
Drinks, apps, and a book are included in your fee.